Monday, August 11, 2014

Puma Life


___

PUMA jacket and shoes
___

Being active is just another regular part of my lifestyle. I make sure I get to the gym at least twice a week. That's easy. Being both active AND fashionable can be a little bit more of a struggle. Being active, fashionable and DARING, well now that's a whole other story. But PUMA actually makes that easy. Their new line of bold activewear apparel and shoe styles is just up my alley. A fist pump of color and individualistic patterns. Allows me to take sporty to the street, with two different colors on my feet at the same time, and this makes me feel strong. A retro flair added on top doesn't hurt either. Busting a sweat while channeling your inner superhero character is what I imagine the PUMA lifestyle to be and I'm fully embracing it.

Make sure to follow @PUMA and live actively in style.

#puma #pumalife #feetfirst


10 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

I miss pumas!!


http://hashtagliz.com

mane untame said...

Pumas have such a classic look. I remember coveting a pair in high school and I love the mismatched pair you have here.

ManeUntame

Amanda said...

Oh Im so in love with the jacket =)

Paulina Villalpando said...

Your jacket is so cool! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

Michelle Lee said...

cool shoes match!


pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

those sneakers are so cool!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dream-in-neon.com

Holly Rose said...

The shoes look great! Love it x
Holly x

http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

Robin Brook said...

Looove the different colour shoes! And if that skirt is Zara I happened to buy the same one today! www.bethebteam.blogspot.com

Rossana Suarez said...

Way to go dy with your Puma shoes and you look amazing

Sole Trekking said...

in love with everything, what a fun look!

www.soletrekking.com